Here is a quick video showing the same:
The video post-production features not only allow you to Trim, Crop and Blur but also add Intro and Outro clips to your video after it’s recorded.
To see the Video editing features:
- Go to the Videos section and choose the video you wish to edit
- Select “Video editing”
- You’ll see the option to Blur, Trim , Crop and add Intro and Outro clips to your recorded video.
- Drag the slider to define Blur area duration in the video.
- From the right side, you can choose to minimize/maximize the Blur percentage and define height & width
- Once you define the timing, hit apply
- Use the slider to define the portion to crop and hit apply
- Use the slider to define the video duration or set up start and end time manually, hit apply to implement the changes.
INTRO & OUTRO
- Using any of the two buttons visible add the clips and click on ‘Apply’. Increase uniformity across all of your videos with this feature.