Now with the Chapters feature you can add indexes to long videos. The viewer can now directly skip the portions of the video to come to the exact point in the video with the help of this feature.
Here is a quick video showing how you can add Chapters to your video:
Adding Chapters to your videos from the StoryXpress Dashboard can be done in these 3esteps:
- Select the ‘Videos’ tab and click on the video thumbnail from the video library.
- Click on the ‘Accessibility’ option available.
- Select the ‘Chapters’ option.
- Define the time duration for each chapter and add the chapter name.
- Click on ‘Save’ to apply the changes.
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com